Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I'M GOING TO CALL NASA TO TELL THEM I JUST SAW TWO QUSSARS IN ONE NIGHT!!!!

So my sister was here all weekend- She arrived on Thursday night- I surprised her at the airport and we headed home, too tired to go out, we layed around and watched 200 Ciggarettes and fell asleep... Let's see.... what did we do... Walked, ate at my favorite Indian spot with Paige, went to the bar, met some weirdo who tried to convince me he was in the Babyshambles and tried to kiss me when I revealed to him that I have a Pavement ringtone on my phone, hit Soho, Midtown, Museam of Natural History with Metal, Pumkin Festival at Central Park, Walked from my place to the South Street Seaport to see Teetur along East River Park, Missed but apparently witnessed Teetur getting into a bar Brawl, hit more bars, ate magic pizza, went to my sister's favorite restaurant in Little Italy where the Maitre Dee came running at me as we walked in to welcome me back and shower me with lots of hugs, love and kisses, saw ice skaters at rockefeller Plaza, shopped 5th ave, ate some falafel, some sushi, some thai and gave her her FIRST bubble tea experience. And when she left, I hit the gym with my trainer and he WOKED my ass. I kept asking him if he was mad at me or something because yesterday's workout was especially grueling.
So today was back to business as usual. Work is picking up and I am busier than I have ever been which is a good thing- I was just told today that I will be attempting to build a 90 foot tall monster in times square... possibly.... we'll see about all that-
Would the fact that I like empty bars as opposed to packed bars classify me as anti-social? I mean... at least Im GOING to them right?
I mean, to me, it seems that everyone would like empty bars better... right? But no no, there they all are. At packed bars having a good time.
Mybe I just need to drink more.
Back to the Babyshambles guy. What the heck man, I mean, Seriously. Dude is standing outside Angels and Kings all antsy to leave because, "Someone Recognized him."
well- I had no idea how he was and told him I didn't care.
Then he begins dropping names that are falling from the sky like the rain did all day Friday and Saturday. Ryan Adams this, Julia Styles, that, Ultragirl whatever, Jack White blah blah blah.
I re-explained that I didnt care, and promtply left he and his friend's company and headed for much brighter prospects. PIZZA. and a Quik Run In with MIGUEL who just moved here fresh of graduating from Culinary School in SF and I heard him say the funniest thing I've heard in a long time (See Title.)
I cant wait for the basketball season to pick up and get exciting. I have high hopes for the Pistons this year, despite the shame Mr. Isiah Thomas has brought to the former "Bad Boys" with his recent Sexual Harrassment charges and all... It will also be excitng to watch what happens with LeBron.... Yes, Yes, lots to look forward to.
ADD much? Maybe....
I need a change soon.

2 comments:

Law Girl said...

Now the countdown to 3 Qussars in one night!!! 3 weeks :)

Unknown said...

God Help Us!