Friday, January 2, 2009

Back again

Alright. I will blog more to keep a running note on how my life takes shape over time and also because my friends yell at me to write more.
I got this nifty little netbook http://eeepc.asus.com/global/product904ha.html?n=0 (Thank you Brother-in-law/secret santa!!) so it should be a lot easier and now you will all know what is happening in my life.
I think that will be it for now. I want a nap. It is January 2nd. I was a mess all day yesterday but I did see Slumdog Millionaire with Kelley G in Brooklyn. I am seriously thinking of moving back to Brooklyn this year. I love it there. Not that Alphabet City isn't great. It is. But... I dunno... I like the way I feel in Brooklyn. It's not necessarily better... just different.

Either way, the movie was great and the fact the M.I.A. was super involved in the soundtrack helped my love for it too. I am buying the soundtrack for that this weekend... I have a gift card to Virgin I need to use before they close.Lame.
Oh. And Milk was amazing too. James Fracno, Sean Penn and that Hirsch kid effing KILLED IT. I think Hirsch is quickly becoming one of my favorite actors. Nevermind that speed racer crap. He was amazing as Jay Adams in Lords of Dogtown.
Ok I'm out. Nap time then party time

No comments: