Saturday, November 17, 2007

God

I can tell you this. He works in mysterious ways and I couldn't be more grateful for that fact than I am at this moment.
Sometimes... its a good thing that there is someone or something out there that is looking over me.
My judgement sucks.
I will be the first to admit that about the life and times of Madamme Quaze.
I dont pretend to have good judgement in people. That would be the most naive thing I could ever say about myself.
The proof is there.
I am horrible at reading people.
I am an etrnal optimist and like to believe the best in people.
I have to get used to it.
some people are just bad.
some people are just blind.
some people are just all wrong about life in general.
and when I go against my beter judgement, something out there steps in and takes care of me.
And for whomever or whatever that is... be it a friend or as a last resort, destiny, timing, fate, karma, what-have-you... they step in and take care of me.
And at this most thankful time of year, I will thank that other-worldy entity... for taking care of me in the end.
I like to take care of myself, and i like to surround people that I can be confident that if need be, they will take care of me.
Everyone should.
So for whatever it was that bitch-slapped me back into a place of peace tonight, I would like to say thank you.
I see now.

1 comment:

Reena Goodwin said...

this made me happy :)
ps- i have a blogspot now too!